The newsletter will be sent by sales play to your e-mail address
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Shop on Trend Limited collects information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. to obtain feedback on a Product you have ordered
2. to contact you as part of the transaction process when placing an order
3. to investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website, Product or Service
4. to send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address
Note: You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from us. This can be done in your user account area on the website or any emails we send will also always contain a link at the bottom enabling you to be removed from our mailing list.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Shop on Trend Limited implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Shop on Trend does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect Shop on Trend Limited or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
1.Please take the time to check the details of your transaction before confirming and finalizing the transaction. Once the transaction is confirmed, the order will be issued according to details you have entered as per:
a) Name of Customer in Recipient Country (name needs to match an ID or shop owner in Recipient Country can verify that the person redeeming the order is the right person)
b) Mobile Number of the Customer in Recipient Country
2. Shop On Trend Ltd t/a Pacifikart will not be responsible for orders that cannot be redeemed due to wrong name details entered by customer purchasing the goods & services or the wrong mobile number the order confirmation was sent to.
3. Shop On Trend Ltd t/a Pacifikart will assess all customer enquiries regarding non redemption of vouchers due to wrong details entered by customer who purchased the voucher before any consideration of reimbursement of amount paid for the voucher minus transaction fees.
4. Foreign exchange rates are subject to change daily based on market fluctuations.
No delivery to homes. The customer needs to visit store/supermarket to collect the items/good with the valid ID card.
We will endeavor to have orders of in-stock items processed and ready to pick up within 1-2 business days.*
*Any orders placed on weekends will be processed the following Monday or next working day if a public holiday. Stock errors will be notified to the customer ASAP with any suitable solution to resolve the issue
Contact Customer Care of the Individual Shops as indicated below:
Please wait.. Loading..
NO REFUNDS POLICY
Pacifikart has a no refunds policy. This is because we are an e-commerce platform that is facilitating the availability of the goods and services of the individual supermarkets we work with. As we do not benefit from any refunds, we are unable to pass the benefits of such refunds to our customers.
It is important that should you not be entirely satisfied with your order that you do not proceed with the transaction.
Pacifikart is dependent on the policy of individual supermarkets who have their own returns policy. Return of goods and services is at the exclusive and sole discretion of the individual supermarkets who have advised us that they accept returns only in the most extreme circumstances.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, please don't proceed with the transaction.
To avoid the situation of returns, the following needs to be considered carefully by you when you place your order:
1. Please check your shopping before you order to ensure that the shopping done online is accurate and final.
2. Please ensure that the person collecting the goods carefully check that all items being picked are according to the order, in good condition and have not expired.